M-size for smaller adult faces (about 5'1"-5'7" tall). Bluebells (side 1) and Black (side 2).
This patent-pending unique 100% cotton face mask is designed by an MIT-trained product design engineer and tested to provide maximum comfort. 9.7 out of 10 people tested say it's more comfortable than other masks.
- Extra breathable
- Low eyeglass fog
Anti-odor - stays fresh longer (Black fabric is anti-odor)
- No-slip while talking (covering nose and mouth at all times, no need to touch your mask)
- Adjustable ear / head loops - soft on ears, can tie behind head
- Not ride into eyes
- Not squash nose
No gaps around nose (main entry point for viruses)
- Minimal irritation - 100% cotton
- 2-in-1 reversible - you choose the side to wear for that day
- 2 layers - optimum mix between breathability and filtration
- Re-usable - budget-friendly
- Environmentally friendly (no disposable plastic like surgical masks)
- Easy care - washable with regular laundry
- Your ultimate everyday mask
- Made in Taiwan
Note: This is an everyday mask and not a medical mask. Like all fabric and surgical masks, it offers some protection but not full protection (only the N95 worn tightly-sealed offers full protection). The Smit Mask covers the nose and mouth to help stop the spread as recommended by health authorities. Social distancing, frequent hand-washing, and frequent ventilation of indoor spaces should be practiced in parallel.
Cold water hand-wash, air-dry will help the mask last longer. Alternatively, wash with detergent with regular laundry (preferably in laundry net).
Low-heat ironing recommended for better fit and appearance.
If you are a smaller adult (around 5'1" - 5'7") with an average size face, you should get M. If you have a beard, get the next size up.
If you are a bigger adult (about 5'8"-6') with an average size face, you should get L. If you have a beard, get the next size up.
If you have a longer and larger face, or you wear a beard, you should get XL.
When in doubt, get the bigger size. The adjustable ear/head loops will enable you to tie the mask at the right width for your face. You will still be able to wear it, even if it's slightly big.
Due to hygiene reasons, the mask cannot be returned. If in doubt, get the bigger size. Ear straps are adjustable and you will still be able to wear it, even if it’s slightly big.